The autocorrect or auto-replace is a software built with the intension of assisting user while typing. The use of autocorrect and auto-replace is increasing day by day. The feature grasps your unique typing style and then suggest the words for you and even replaces the misspelt words. But, the problem arises when it replaces the correct words and your message becomes chaotic. So, don’t let your recipient stuck with your chaotic message, turn off autocorrect and auto-replace on your Samsung S20 and S20 Plus.
Many peoples may found autocorrect useful in their professional typing but some people are not used to it. Autocorrect and auto-replace are to a different feature. Autocorrect only replace the misspelt words where auto-replace replace the words which are not present in the dictionary by the word suitable to current sentence. So, sometime after typing a whole paragraph, you may realize that auto-replace has replaced some words and now you have to type them again.
Turn off autocorrect and Auto-replace on Samsung S20, S20 Plus:
Turn off autocorrect on Samsung S20, S20 Plus:
- Open settings app on your device.
- Now, navigate to the general and then language and input.
- Click on the onscreen keyboard and then select currently active keyboard.
- Select smart typing from the menu.
- Now, turn off autocorrect on Samsung S20 and S20 Plus.
Disable Auto-replace on Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus:
- Navigate to the settings app on your device.
- Now, click on the general and then select language and input.
- Click on the on-screen keyboard and then select currently active keyboard.
- Now, select smart-typing from the option.
- Turn off auto-replace from the menu on Samsung S20 and S20 plus.
That’s all you have successfully disabled autocorrect and auto-replace on your device. Now, if you want to disable the suggestion strip that comes when you type then follow along. We recommend you to don’t disable it as it helps a lot while typing and doesn’t create any hassle.
Turn off a predictive text or suggestive text on Samsung S20 and S20 Plus:
- Open the Settings app.
- Now navigate to General>Language and input>On-screen keyboard.
- Select predictive text.
- Disable personalized prediction data.