“Notification light not working on Samsung S9, S10, S20 or Note 20” is that what you are looking for then don’t worry, here are some tricks that will help you to fix it. Notification light helps us in many situations like in traffic or in the meeting, where we cannot hear the notification sound.
In this short step by step tutorial, we will guide you on “how notification lights work on the SAMSUNG S9, S10, S20 or Note 20“.
Fix Notification Light not working on Samsung Smartphone:
Solution 1: Disable and Re-enable the Notification light
Sometimes turning off and on notification fix the problem on the Samsung Smartphone. So, follow the steps to turn off and on notification light on Samsung S9, S10, S20 or Note 20.
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Navigate to the display.
- Turn off the Led indicator from here.
You have successfully disabled the Notification light on Samsung S9, S10, S20 or Note 20. Now, follow the same sequence to turn it on.
Solution 2: Wipe cache partition on Samsung Smartphone
If you are using your Samsung Smartphone for a long time then definitely lots of cache files are stored in it. Not all cache files are beneficial for the system. So, without thinking much follow the steps below to wipe unuseful cache files from your device.
- Shut down your device.
- Now, press the power button, Bixby button and volume up button at the same time.
- Release all the buttons when you see the android logo on the screen.
- Use your volume key to navigate the wipe cache partition.
- Now, press the power button to select the wipe cache partition.
- After it’s done select the reboot system option.
SOLUTION 3: RESET SETTINGS
If your problem is created by any system setting then this option will help you. As it reset all settings to a default one.
- Open the settings on your device.
- Go to general management.
- Select Reset and tap on the Reset setting.
- Confirm, Reset settings.
- How to turn off autocorrect on Samsung S20 and S20 Plus
- Top 5 apps to watch videos online with friends
- Top 10 sites to download subtitles for free
What does the notification light colour indicate on Samsung S9, S10, S20 and Note 20:
Let’s find out what these notification lights indicate when every time they blink. Check out the function of LED lights,
- Pulsing: when you are on and off your device.
- Blinking: When any unread notification light is present on your device including missed calls, messages and voice recording.
- Glowing: when the device is charging and it reaches the full charge.
- Glowing: When the phone is charging.
- Blinking: It indicates that the device is on a low battery.
White, pink and purple colour light also blinks on the notification light when you have installed any third-party app that supports the LED notification.
You may like,
Rog Phone 2 is it perfect for gaming?
Buy Samsung S10: Amazon
Hi, I’m Rohit. I am a computer engineer, who loves to talk and learn about new technologies.
1 thought on “[Fix] Notification Light not working on Samsung S9, S10, S20 or Note 20”
Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring
on other blogs? I have a blog based on the same subjects
you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would
enjoy your work. If you’re even remotely interested,
feel free to send me an email.